The Fondazione Musica per Roma has five resident ensembles dedicated to different musical genres:
- the OPI Orchestra Popolare Italiana conducted by Ambrogio Sparagna
- the PMCE Parco della Musica Contemporanea Ensemble conducted by Tonino Battista
- the ONJGT Orchestra nazionale jazz giovani talenti conducted by Paolo Damiani
- the Jazz Campus Orchestra conducted by Massimo Nunzi
- and the Cantamondo headed by Oscar Pizzo.
The projects range from jazz to contemporary and popular music, involving talents of all ages who perform at the Auditorium and at the most prestigious national and international musical events.