The Fondazione Musica per Roma, in carrying out its activities, guarantees the protection and security of personal data communicated to it by individuals.
The policy described below has been prepared in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The data controller is the Fondazione Musica per Roma, based in Rome, Viale Pietro de Coubertin n. 10 – 00196 Rome (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 06.80.24.11).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Fondazione Musica per Roma can be contacted at email@example.com or, by regular mail, at DPO – Musica per Roma, Via Pietro de Coubertin n. 10 – 00196 Roma
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data subjects provide their personal data, which will be processed in compliance with the obligations of fairness, lawfulness and transparency for the following purposes:
- to allow consultation of the website www.auditorium.com;
- to fulfill legal obligations and possible orders of the Authority;
- to provide assistance and respond to requests or complaints received through the website or the indicated mailbox.
- to send communications, invitations, newsletters with the express consent of the person concerned.
- to manage personnel selection procedures through the spontaneous application form, to fulfill pre-contractual obligations or to provide information on selection procedures.
OBJECT OF PRO
In particular, the Fondazione Musica per Roma collects:
- information related to the data voluntarily provided by the data subject (e.g., personal data, contact information, information entered to fill out the forms, other contact information rendered by sending emails to the address indicated on the website of the Fondazione Musica per Roma) cookies. With regard to cookies, please refer to the specific cookies policy
- browsing data necessary to give effect to computer and telematic protocols (for example, ip address, the domain names used by users connecting to the site, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment). This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but by its very nature could, through processing with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The processing is carried out by electronic means, using appropriate security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of personal data that are entrusted to the Fondazione Musica per Roma.
The Fondazione Musica per Roma retains personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. The Foundation may retain personal data for longer periods for historical, statistical or scientific purposes by implementing appropriate safeguards.
The data provided will be processed by authorized personnel of the Fondazione Musica per Roma and may be communicated to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors when necessary for the management of the website. To view the list of data processors, the interested party may write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Interested parties have the right to request:
- access to their personal data;
- portability of personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- deletion of personal data;
- restriction of processing of personal data;
- opposition to the processing where required by the applicable legislation;
- revocation of previously given consent.
Questions, requests or reports should be addressed to email@example.com
In any case, data subjects may forward complaints or reports to the authority responsible for data protection (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), using the contact details available at www.garanteprivacy.it
This notice may be updated periodically due to new regulations governing the protection of personal data.