This is a guided tour of a great musical architecture.
A tour of the Auditorium Parco della Musica, gives the visitor a full understanding of the history, the architecture, the cultural and urban value of Renzo Piano’s great Auditorium. Ad hoc trained personnel will guide the visitor around a fascinating itinerary explaining the architectural, structural and acoustical characteristics of the premises.
The itinerary also includes the Cavea, the Foyer with the Archaeological Museum, the Petrassi Hall, the Sinopoli Hall, the Santa Cecilia Hall and visits to the Auditorium Arte’s temporary exhibitions.
The tours are in Italian. Tours in other languages (English, German, French and Spanish) should be booked in advance.
Information and booking requests:
Booking on line
- • Winter: from October to March: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.. Sunday is open from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- • Summer: from April to October: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.. Sunday is open from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m..
- • Working days: Architectural tours for groups of min. 10 people only. Advance booking is required.
- • Saturday, Sunday and holidays: The architectural tours start every hour from 11,30 a.m. to 4,30 p.m. Other times are only available to students or groups of 10 to 40 people with advance booking.
- • Full Rate: 9,00 Euros;
- • Groups and over 65: 7,00 Euros;
- • Under 26, students and organized school parties: 5,00 Euros.
Musica per Roma, in collaboration with Associazione ARED, organizes special tours of the Auditorium Parco della Musica for architects, engineers and students. These tours are reserved for Ared members only (Tickets: Full Rate: 10,00 Euros + Ared membership card). It is also possible to plan itineraries that include not only the Auditorium, but also the most important examples of modern and contemporary architecture in Rome: the Foro Italico, the Villaggio Olimpico, Renzo Piano’s Auditorium Parco della Musica and the Church of the Millennium by Richard Meier.
Info and bookings: ARED:
Fondazione Musica per Roma in collaboration with the Association ARED, organizes guided tours of the Auditorium Parco della Musica for architects.
Visitors will be accompanied by a young professional with a thorough knowledge of the Auditorium designed by Renzo Piano. The tour is reserved for registered card members only.
Meeting point outside the entrance to the Cavea of the Auditorium.
Cost: 10 euro + card
BOOK YOUR GUIDED TOUR
Fill in the form to book your guided tour!
La richiesta deve essere effettuata con almeno una settimana di anticipo.